søndag 13. november 2011

Weekend update

Been working on both planning the new task and the jump in the animation this weekend. Finally I see some progress in the jump, it's been constant tweak-work on about 40-50 frames so it got a bit tiresome at the end.. So I'm glad I was able to put it away and work on the planning instead when I became too fed up with it.. Hehe.

I have had problems choosing between two ideas for the "bringing it all together"-task.
in short the ideas where:

1. Character and ball w/tail playing hide and seek around a big box.


2. Character teasing a dog (ball w/tail) pretending to throw a ball. Eventually the dog get tired of the teasing, jumps on the character and they roll over.


But at one point I thought; "Why not combine the two if I can't choose".

So I ended up with this;



I have based the idea on my own dog. (They say you should choose ideas that you have knowledge about, so I thought this might work out.)
I always play hide and seek with my dog and I just love the way she behaves when she can't find me, gets a bit worried and when she finds me she almost attacks me full of joy and excitement.


And last, but not least here is a preview of Angus' jump that I have been working on:

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar