torsdag 3. november 2011

The planning I have done so far

Been planning the walk-animation all day and have finished the following:

- Character profile (with back story)
- Storyboard
- A drawn example of a "walk with attitude"
- A drawn example of contrast in the silhouette when the attitude of the character changes.

The last two are mainly to help me figure out how the characters attitude should be at the different stages of the animation.

I Used more time than I usually do on a storyboard on this one, mainly because I wanted it to include as much information as possible. There is a a rough outline of the walk cycle along with the usual explanations of what is happening in the shot.
But I thought it would be worth spending a little more time on it since I can use it as reference for the key poses for the block as well.

I put the character profile and storyboard together in one image for you to view:



PS: It is quite big so it might be hard to read the text, but if you right-click the storyboard image and click "open image" you will be able to view the image in full size, and also zoom in).


And here are the two drawn examples of the characters attitude that I hope to achieve:



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar