mandag 7. november 2011

Linear mode

So I moved over from stepped to linear keys this morning and have been working all day on adding in-betweens and additional breakdowns. It's changed a bit due to the time limit and also because I realized I might have "bit over a bit more than I could chew". I guess I could have made it work with the extreme pose where he leans over, but it would have needed more time to make it look right. So I went back to try and keep it simpler and also to give some more time to the transition from the skip-like walk where he crosses the road and back to the tough guy-act.

- At least to me it looks better the way it is now.

The last thing I worked now was the fingers. They are a bit tricky since it's my first time working on actual movement with this rig (only done poses with it before), but I think I will figure it out.

It's getting pretty late and my eyes are "blind" on the animation now so I think I'll call it a night. I feel I've gotten a lot done today and hopefully I will be able to move on to spline and start polishing the curves tomorrow.

Got some feedback from my room-mate so I have a few things I might try and work into the piece, such as subtle hand-movements, but that's tomorrow.

So, Here's a preview of how the animation looks at the moment:

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar