onsdag 23. november 2011

Show and tell & work in progress.

So today was the last show and tell in this module. I showed all my pieces today, since I had done changes since last time. I got some suggestions for changes I could do if I got time, but I'll have to see if I can get around to actually changing anything on the animations since I'm already pretty occupied with the last task.
The feedback I got on the last animation was pretty much to just keep going. And the puppy's attitude and personality had improved since yesterday, so I'm happy with that.

I'm a bit worried that I might not finish in time, but then again, I always am.. Hehe.

I "moved" Joy (The ball w/tail) over to linear keys today. Mostly because I want to use as much time as possible on Chris, since it's a lot more work needed on a full bipedal rig. So I decided I'd try to get most of the rough animation done on Joy so I could make a layer in 3dsMax and hide "her" while I continue working on the secondary breakdowns on Chris. So far it seems wise, since 3dsMax is running a lot smoother now.

I have uploaded another wip_preview, and I apologize in advance if it's a bit troublesome to watch. There is a distinct difference between the two now that Joy is linear and Chris is still on stepped, but hopefully you will be able to see how I'm progressing anyway.



- I will continue working on the secondary breakdowns on Chris tomorrow, but now; Bedtime!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar