mandag 14. november 2011

A day revisiting the previous tasks & some research and planning.

Today I have mainly done work on the previous tasks. I had all the feedback I've gotten so far written down so I just read up on that and have hopefully improved the tasks.

The things that I have done are:

Bouncing Ball:
- Worked on the arcs on the basketball, so it does not speed up on it's last bounce.
- Added a bounce and more roll/movement on the tennis-ball at the end.

Pendulum:
- Added more movement to the tail on the way up.

Poses:
- Moved the character further down on the first pose, so it's closer to the drawn version.

Ball w/tail:
- Added movement to the tail when it has landed on the nut.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While I rendered the new versions of these I put on a episode of a action TV-show, and instead of watching it I started to study the acting. Especially the heads and facial expressions in the scenes where the characters where angry or displeased. So this inspired me to draw some examples of what I saw:



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Bringing it all together"

I did some more sketches on the latest task, just to show the relationship between the character and the dog and some attitude poses:




And here is my main source of inspiration for the task:



I want to try and recreate the relationship between a owner and his pet in this task, so I thought I'd use my own dog as a reference for this one.
(I've always had dogs myself so it was easy to find reference photos for this one..)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar