mandag 28. november 2011

The end of Animation Practice 1

So, it's 8:25 PM and I am officially done with Animation Practice 1.
I just uploaded my latest task to Blackboard and everything seems to be working. Was a bit worried since it took quite a while to upload the file, even though it's only 22mb.. Luckily I wasn't trying to submit at 23:55.. Hehe.

This last component has been a tough one.. As I mentioned in the last post, the main reason for this was the rig. But I worked until bout 1 AM last night and managed to render out a version of the animation just to be on the safe side. When I got up this morning I realized that I had forgotten all about including blinks on the character, but fortunately I always render in images so I only had to re-render 300 frames. But it was not all bad since I knew I had a backup version of the piece, so I actually got time to add blinks and polish a bit more before I had to send it to render.

The blog has been a helpful tool to document my progress, I really like the fact that I can sit down and write about problems or observations etc. at the end of a work-day.

- But this also means that a lot of my posts doesn't include material directly related to the assessments, so I'll mention it again; to easily find the actual animations you could just press the "Finished work" button on the header and you will find all my animations there.

All my planning for the ICA's are posted on the main blog (You just have to go back a bit..)

Now it's time to do something completely different.. Or, sort of. I'm going sit back and watch and study the pro's work in:



(image taken from: www.coversdaddy.com)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Oh, and I will post my last task (component 2) in the "finished work"-page as well.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar