tirsdag 31. januar 2012

Brief update!

Just a short post to tell you what I'm up to. Got feedback on the presenter today, and as to my question about moving into linear-mode I got the okay after I sorted out some of the drifts in the beginning. Otherwise there weren't any changes or suggestions mentioned, so I sorted the "drifting" when I came home.

I'm now working on getting it to work in linear. I wish I had a bit more time, since it feels a bit rushed, but I'm jumping back to stepped when I hit a problem, so that helps. But I need to make it work in linear now, it's already 11:30PM on Tuesday so it's not a lot of time left. (btw. Blogspot's date/time is completely upside down so I know that it won't match the post-date/time) I'm working constantly so hopefully I'll be able to finish it in time!

Tried to upload two wip-clips, but youtube seems to be unable to read my preview-file. Well, it was the ones I showed in the "Show & tell" today anyway so I will rather try it again later with an updated file.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar