fredag 20. januar 2012

Planning for "The presenter"

I just finished up the planning for "the presenter" task.

I went for the same planning-structure as the previous tasks so here are the character profile (including power-centre) for the main character and a pose-sheet/storyboard:





As usual I've combined the key-poses, storyboard and the dialouge on one big page.
It's worked out pretty good as a source of reference so far and I find it easy to understand and it's proven to be very useful, especially in the previous task; the "song & dance".

One new thing I did was to use a combination of traditional hand-drawn scene with a digitally drawn character, this was very efficient since I had the background set up rather quickly (draw faster with a pencil) and it's the same during the whole shot.
Then when the character was done digitally so it would be easy to undo mistakes or change/move things around.

I really liked the look of it as well, but the best part is that it took less time than usual to do the pose-sheet this way and that's what really counts when your working under pressure.

- Valuable lesson learned.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar