torsdag 12. januar 2012

Quick update

Just a quick update on how my work is progressing.

I asked Penny for some feedback on the lip sync today.
Not any major changes needed apparently, but I need to emphasise the "B" in "Being followed" more. That shouldn't be much work.
The acting was improved in the new version, so I'm quite happy about that.
I will probably pick that up during the weekend.

Today I've worked on the "song and dance" task - I have finished the key-poses, timed it out, matched the facial expressions with the poses and started to work on the breakdowns.

- The reason I had to match the face after timing it out is that I've chosen to key these in two separate groups. This is mainly done because I don't "trust" the Max-rig..
It has caused problems for me in the past to try and key the facial controls together with the body, so this will hopefully cause less problems later one.

- Fingers crossed!

Haven't gotten around to uploading any wip-clips for this task yet, but I will do that soon.

I'll keep you posted.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar