torsdag 24. mai 2012

Final draft of the script

Finally, after all that feedback from Ed and the class we have our final script. We had a brief chat within the group and with the notes from the last feedback session I went home to do write the final draft. I got the opportunity to do some changes on the dialogue since that was one of the changes so I really enjoyed that bit. The funniest bit I worked on was Nick's excuse for coming late, not sure if this is how it will be in the end, since we all want to give the voice-actors the freedom to do some improvisation on that bit - that worked well for the previous animation we did. Other than that I tried to work in some more action descriptions in the script, mostly on character behaviour. Such as talking while they sit down etc, just to try and make it seem more real. Not sure if that's the way to go, since I'm not a script-writer, but it seemed to make sense to me. Anyway, here is the script:

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar