torsdag 26. april 2012

Linear version of the 11' piece

After feedback on the MA-group I have a better idea of what I need to look at on the actual lip-sync part. A bit more visible "r's" and maybe try with a bit more visible teeth on "t's" and "s's". Other than that it seemed to be working okay. I have done some more work on Mrs. Crawley and refined her line, so hopefully I'll be able to move on to spline after some changes according to the feedback. There are some minor details like some too still moments on Edna and also a reaction I want to work in on Mrs. Crawley when the sign gets ripped off the door, but other than than I think I have to go into spline in order to get it poished in time. There is about 4 days left, but taking render-time into the equation there is less. Also; Tomorrow will be used to render and edit the mime and everything that goes with that process, so I'm starting to feel the pressure. But I will bring all my work to uni tomorrow morning so that I can work whilst we wait for the mime-renders. So, here is a playblast of how the animation looks at the moment.(still in linear):

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar