torsdag 19. april 2012

Breaking down the 11 seconds

Today I continued working on the block for the 11 second club piece. Been building breakdowns and have tried to solve some acting issues. I want Mrs. Crawley to show her feelings in the situation, but not only in the facial expressions - she needs to show how she feels with her body language as well. Here is an example of a situation in my piece that I have tried to use body language to show how Mrs. Crawley really feels.

Edna is being "kind", but the siuation is tense and uncomfortable for Mrs. Crowley so I needed to show this by having her try to avoid Edna without for instance walking away. Edna is her boss, and even though she might not like her she is superior to her so she needs to stay put.




I also put my playblast up in the MA-group today for feedback. I got a lot of positive comments on it so I'm quite happy with that.

The playblast I showed then had some constrain issues, apparently the parent-constrain on the box had decided to "live it's own life". Here is the playblast I showed in the group:



After I got feedback I contiued to work on it and here is a plablast of the piece as it looks at the moment:

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar