onsdag 11. april 2012

Feedback on 11 second idea & rough sketches

So got feedback on the animatic from both Siobhan and the class in the greensreen-studio today. Apparently it's working a lot better than the cake idea and the overall feedback was positive so I'm really happy I managed to sort that out. (Must admit I struggled a lot coming up with an idea for this task).

We shot reference for the new task today. Haven't picked up the files yet, will do that tomorrow since Mark was out when we where supposed to pick them up. I think I got some good footage, got to see it played back in the studio so looking forward to editing it together and see it as a whole. (I had Em and Harshali act it out and also switch roles so got a lot of nice details to cut out and edit together in the final reference video).

Otherwise I have been working more on the spline-version of the mime, currently working on the second half of the piece. I managed to work my way through the big body-parts today (hips and spine) so happy with that.

I have also been doing some more sketching, but because time is of the essence at the moment I have been sketching mostly in the gym. Basically whilst I'm on the ergo-meter bike. The sketches are rough, but it's a good way to get my mind of things and it can't hurt, it's still sketching even though the drawing quality on some of them are "a bit" lower than usual.

I usually redraw them so they look a bit nicer, but since it's a lot to do these days I chose to just photograph my notebook and post them here:






As I said, they're really rough.. Heh.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar