torsdag 2. februar 2012

Thursday/Friday

Today has been a VERY productive day. The linear-version of the animation I posted here yesterday I also posted in the MA-group on facebook for some last minute feedback. I basically just got the okay to carry on with it, so since there weren't any suggestions to changes I then moved into spline this morning. I have polished the entire animation + animated details, such as fingers, facial expressions and polished/tweaked the lip sync, so I must admit I'm quite happy that I managed to do all that in one day.
(To be honest it's about 2AM so I guess I went a bit over.. Hehe)
I would of course have liked to go over it again just to polish a bit more, but I found out I at least needed to complete a hand-in ready version before I dig too deep in the details and end up with something that's only halfway there.

I do have until midnight to hand in so I might do some more polsihing tomorrow.
I have made a "schedule" for what's needed before hand in;



There is a lot of post-it's lying around when it's close to deadline!

So, tomorrow's plan is to assemble the two other tasks, set up lights + textures and render the presenter (and maybe dig into the details if I have time)

Calling it a night now, my eyes have been staring at this screen for 14 hours straight today.
- But it feels good to have got so much done!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar