søndag 26. februar 2012

First draft for the directors dialogue

So here is my first attempt at the directors dialogue. I'm guessing this will change when we get the professional voice-actor in, but it is at least an outline of what I imagine it might sound like.



If your having trouble reading the text in the image I'll write it down here too:


"MIME AUDITION" - ON STAGE: ALFONSO

THE DIRECTOR
Okay, nr.7 Could you do a box
please? 
Hey Einstein, That's a rope. I
wanted to see a box.
Do you even understand what I'm
saying?
Do a BOX!
What's wrong with this guy?
Okay, now show me a box.
Cuuut!
I said CUT!
Stop!

"MIME AUDITION" - ON STAGE: ROSSINI

THE DIRECTOR
You wouldn't happen to have a box
in that suitcase would you?
Ah, yes. That's clearly a box.
Now, what else can you do?
Yeah, I get it. It's a box. Move
on, sir.
A for fu..
Seriously, Is that all you can do?
Try thinking outside the box would
ya'?
Come on! Enough with the stupid
box, already.
Oh, yeah.. You walk away. Hurt your
feelings did I?

"MIME AUDITION" - ON STAGE: TONY
Okay, third time lucky.
Do a rope.
*mumbling* Alright..
Now, it pulls you!
Aha.. A box. I'd like you to do a
box.
Now, make it bigger.
Biggeeer...
Come on, BIGGER!
Haha..
Oh. Hey, where are you going?
....
Is he having a laugh?
Hey, come back!
What number was he?
Did anybody see what number he was?
Hey Romeo, I was just messing with
you.
Please, come back!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar