tirsdag 21. februar 2012

Scene concepts

Earlier today we had a meeting and decided that the scene should be a stage regardless of which idea we chose to go for. So I went away from the concept I worked on earlier which was more like an audition held in a office. The early concept for that idea looked like this:



We discussed that we might like it to be a stage with a brick-wall in the background and maybe a spotlight in the middle where the performance will take place. I started researching the classic theatre scenes to look at different styles, but I also had this idea of the classic American stand-up/comedy-club stage. The typical round stage, the red curtains, a brick-wall with a logo/name of club and a microphone in the middle of the stage. So I put together some images I found and made a reference-sheet for me to look at. So I tried to merge the classical theatre together with the comedy-club to try and make it a bit different.

Here is my reference-sheet:



I then made my concepts for the scene:

The stage:



w/sign in background:



And a dirty and worn down stage:



Em is doing some as well so we'll have a look at the concepts together as a group later on.
We might end up picking bits and pieces from the versions and include them in the final one, but at least we have some options to chose from now.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar