lørdag 25. februar 2012

Final designs for the scene

So we decided to divide the design work to get it done as quick as possible. We all had a few suggestions to the designs, but Em is now in charge of the character-designs and I took on the scene/set-design.
So today I started working on the changes to the scene.
Em mentioned that it needed to look a bit more seedy.
(must admit I had no idea what that meant, being Norwegian and all.. Hehe.)

But I found a solution and it sounded like the rest of the group was satisfied with the result.

I made a 3/4 perspective-, a front/cam- and a top-view so that it will be easier to model the scene.

Here is an image showing all the views together along with an asset-list:



and here are the images with desaturated coulors and in full size:





I enjoyed making the posters for the scene, it was fun coming up with the titles.

(The reason I put posters with dates on them in there was to show that our director-character has had a bit of success before this audition as well).

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar