onsdag 15. februar 2012

The mime - Early concepts

Here are some rough scene concepts for the mime-animation I have made:

A park:



Kid's birthday party:


Half-time entertainment during basket-match:



A dark basement in a club:



"Crossing a bridge" - (Fairytale):



These are all rough ideas, but the problem I have is including the audition-part of it. It could be auditioning to get the job as a entertainer in most of the cases, but in the fairytale the troll is an obstacle and the audition would have to be changed to an attempt to get across the bridge. (these are issues we need to discuss in the group and talk to Siobhan about).

I showed these to Scott today and we both like the fairytale/mimeland idea best.

But when I got home today I laid down on the bed and tried to think of other ideas, so after an hour or so I came up with some new concepts to pitch to the group.
Here are some sketches of the parts/jobs/roles that the mimes can be auditioning for:






-That's it for tonight.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar