fredag 3. februar 2012

Final thoghts

So, Animation Practice 2 is done and I figured I'd write down some thoughts on how it's been.

Honestly I have enjoyed it a lot, these have been really fun tasks to work on and that has been important since we spend so much time working on it.

I won't dig too deep into details, but I just want to say that these tasks seem to be making us all into better animators. I mentioned it before, but I have learned so much over the past weeks working on these. Especially the song and dance. And that made it even easier to avoid problems in the presenter.
I have also learned that my characters don't need to move ALL the time, so hopefully a lot of the "drift/floatiness" has disappeared from my animations as well. I actually see a difference myself.

I also used this knowledge to revisit the lip sync and went over the curves again and personally I think it looks a bit better in the version I handed in than it did in the last show & tell I brought it to.

The song and dance where supposed to have a cam-cut to emphasise the characters wink to the audience, but I tried it out today and the cut where just to rough and made the whole piece seem a bit distracting. So I left it out.

Lastly I want to add some sketches I did while rendering the tasks;








All the tasks are found in the AP2 page at the top, (remember to watch it in HD)

-And enjoy!

(Btw: The time/date on the blog is as mentioned earlier completely wrong, so just in case; it's Friday and it's 11:45 PM)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar