mandag 10. oktober 2011

Week two begins


As usual I went to the gym this morning, I like to exercise before I start working (or else I get restless and lose focus easily). But I grabbed one of my notebooks before I ran out the door, just in case I would "stumble upon" some new and interesting poses.

I must say, the gym is really a great place for sketching poses. Or, the poses you see are great, but sketching them down can be a bit tricky. You need to sketch even faster than when you sit in a pub or café and observe people. Another issue is that when you just stand around in a gym and watch, people tend to look back at you and wonder what you are doing. I tried to pretend like I was taking notes on my lifts, but I'm not sure they all bought that one..

Anyway, I sketched down a nice bunch and also managed to capture some pose-to-pose actions.

(The sketches were really simple since it all happened so fast, so when I got home I drew them more thoroughly in my sketchbook.)

Here's an assembly of the poses:


I have also continued on the ball-animation, started to animate the mini-basketball today.Got some feedback on it from my friend Wei as well.

So now I have some pointers to where I could do some changes, to hopefully improve the animation.

Going to tweak some more curves now and then I'll have to arrange my files so I can bring it along to class tomorrow and get some new input and feedback from the class!



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar