fredag 28. oktober 2011

Feedback and a new pose-sheet.

Sent an e-mail to Penny earlier today to get some feedback on the poses. The "What's inside" got the "green light" so that's great. The "Waiting to start" was a bit to ambiguous, so I took Penny's advice and worked a bit more on the story. After the story was rewritten to fit better to the phrase, I started working on a new pose. In my opinion the last two still worked with he story so I decided to just redraw the first one.

Here is the sketch and the reference:




I took the new sketch and implemented some bits and pieces from the reference pictures I took and here is the final pose-sheet with the rewritten story and the new pose:



Hopefully the new pose and the edited story works better now.

I have also started modelling some of the props, only the important ones yet since I don't want to use to much time on that part. I found out that I at least need the fridge for the "What's inside?" and the chair and dumbbells for the other so that I can work out the staging and camera set-up for my poses.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar