torsdag 6. oktober 2011

Reference shot for "Bouncing Ball"-animation.

As mentioned yesterday I have done my reference shots and now I have chosen which shot I will be using as my main source of reference for this animation. I have also modeled the scene similar to the one you see in the video.

(I know we are allowed to experiment with the scene as long as the balls bounces against a surface, but I chose to model it similar to the actual shot since I haven't seen any other examples of the bouncing ball in a scenario like this before.)

I apologize for the poor quality in the video, but I haven't got my own camera yet so I used one with a fairly low resolution. But it works fine for now, and I might do some new with a better camera later on.


As you can see in the video there is some fun stuff to include in the animation. Personally I like the part where the mini-basket ball hits the tennis ball, making it bounce out of the frame.


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar