mandag 12. mars 2012

Maya acting up

So, today we met in the labs and gave each-other some feedback and continued to work on the animation. Scott had some errands to run, but Em and I stayed until the life-drawing started. Got quite a lot done and it as good to sit next to someone to get instant feedback on the animation. When I got home after life-drawing class I continued to work for an hour until Maya decided it was time to mess about. So I lost all the work I had done after I came back, every autosave file had the same issue: The shoulders on the rig had become all deformed and out of place and the skinning on the rig was a mess..
No idea what I have done to make this happen or if I just was really unlucky.
All the poses where the same, looked as before but with this "nice" little touch on the shoulders:



- Hopefully "she" will treat me better tomorrow.

Tomorrow is show and tell by the way, looking forward to showing my block to the class for feedback!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar