mandag 26. desember 2011

Yet again I'm behind on posts on the blog. Sorry about that.. But since it's Christmas I guess it makes sense. Just came back from a christmas-fiest/family-mash up! There is more toddlers for each year, the elderly are a bit older and my younger cousins keeps growing taller and taller. A lot of fun to see everyone though!

Yesterday was a win-win situation for me, because I got to spend time with my family and introduce them to some good animated films. We sat down in the livingroom with coffee, cakes and chocolate and rented Cars2 + when we finished it, The Incredibles was on TV so we watched that one as well!

- Happy days!

I also used the opportunity to "steal" some poses when people weren't looking.. Hehe.
Here's a few pose sketches and a scribble of a dog posing as a cat (that last one was not intentional, but it's hard to get the anatomy right when your drawing from your imagination.. Hehe.)











Enjoy your holidays!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar