lørdag 10. desember 2011

Saturday

Been working on and off today, felt the need to take a couple of hours off to just watch a bad comedy and eat some even worse food.
I have done some changes to the animation, because I felt the character still was moving a bit too much. Or, more like he was moving for no purpose at all. So I toned that down a bit. Also tried to work in some facial features like a slight rise of the upper lip in "followed". I feel it adds some personality to him and also brings a little contrast into the otherwise pretty symmetrical facial-animation. I'm still not happy with the eyes. Can't seem to get them to communicate his feelings.
But I'll keep at it!

I also got some feedback from my friend, Wei.
He gave me some pointers on the body, that the hips did not seem to do much. And also that the last head-turn seemed a bit unmotivated. The lip sync seemed to work but I could push it a bit on "followed".
Got a lot of tips from him so I'll do my best to try and include/change some of these in the piece.


Here's the animation as it looks at the moment:

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar