mandag 5. desember 2011

Working on the presentation, a bit of lipsync and new sketches.

Today I've done a bit of everything really. Started the work-day with the lipsync task and got most of the body animation figured out. I want to have a solid "foundation" before I start to work on the lipsync. I know that when I start animating the face it will take a lot of the attention away from the rest of the body, but I still want the body to move with purpose and not just because it has too.

After that I continued to work on the presentation. Penny sent us an e-mail today telling us that we will do the presentation next Tuesday so we have quite a bit of time to work on that. I have a lot of material to sort out though, because when you start to analyse a 20 second clip you discover how much that is actually going on. I'll have to figure out what's most important since we have 5-10 minutes to present.

Last, but not least I've been doing some more sketching, and here is some of them:



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar