torsdag 15. desember 2011

Character poses

It's been a day of Christmas-gift shopping, packing and so on but I managed to get some work done as well.
I've done some tests on the animation to prevent it from drifting, seems like I'm on to something. I've mostly gone through the curves on the body and straightened out the ones that we're causing the character to drift back and forth, but I think I still need to put it back to linear and really separate some poses, because it's all floating a bit from A to B at the moment. Might try and work in some sort of contrast, but we'll see when I start working on it again.
All I'm thinking about now is if I've forgotten something or if my bag is too heavy.. Hehe.

I've also done some more character-poses today, or it's more characters in situations I came up with. Might be a bit unusual to draw poses this way, but I prefer to draw characters from my imagination and this is sort of a personal twist on the "regular" pose drawings to make it all a bit more fun. Have a look:







I'm leaving tomorrow morning at 7, so it's time for bed. Next post will be from Norway! Ah, I can't wait to get home to my family, friends and also the snow!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar